- Age of Empires*: Definitive Edition Launch Driver
- Final Fantasy* XII: The Zodiac Age HD Launch Driver
Intel is introducing a new feature with the ability to automatically configure game settings for Intel® Graphics on 6th Gen Core Processors or higher (including upcoming systems with 8th Gen Core Processors with Radeon™ RX Vega M Graphics). Look for the ‘Gaming icon’ in the Graphics Control Panel. This feature is still in beta so game availability and functionality is limited. We’d love to hear your thoughts on this new feature, you can provide your feedback here.
Stay tuned for future improvements and more games coming soon!
Get ready to take back the world, the battle is building! Play Fortnite*: Battle Royale as well as They Are Billions*, Lost Sphear*, Age of Empires: Definitive Edition*, Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age HD*, OK KO: Let’s Play Heroes*, Subnautica*, Legrand Legacy*: Tale of the Fatebounds, and Dragon Ball* FighterZ on processors with Intel® HD Graphics 620 or better.
Be sure to check out gameplay.intel.com, where you’ll find recommended game settings for many more of your favorite PC games.
This new driver also introduces many other improvements:
- Enhanced performance of graphics workloads for 6th Gen Intel® Core™ processors or higher with intelligent power management under maximum load.
- Improved performance in video encoding for all codecs.
- Power saving optimizations during video playback and UHD gaming is now available on all 7th Gen Intel Core processors and higher.
Please read the ReleaseNotes for full details.
情報源: ダウンロード Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.65]