Dear ACC racers!
ACC hotfix 1.7.1 is out now on Steam, refresh your client in order to get the update.
EDIT: The new update mistakenly still says 1.7.0 in the UI but if in doubt, the version number can be verified via the latest entry in the changelog.txt in the ACC install folder (SteamLibrary/SteamApps/Common/Assetto Corsa Competizione/)
– Corrected server browser behaviour when searching for LAN servers.https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/assetto-corsa-competizione-v1-7-1-hotfix-update-out-now.68388/
– Tweaked dynamic skidmark appearance.
– Fixed glowing village houses at night at Oulton Park.
– Corrected British GT decals on custom liveries under British GT season.
– Improved real-time widget filtering.
– Aston V12 reduced setup oscillation on settling.
– Corrected total track medal count.
– Server: removed a spammy log line – see separate Dedicated Server update.